A lot of people have heard about, and made, marijuana recipes like pot brownies and cookies, but what if you want a full meal? If you would like to have some real food and have some pot at the same time, then consider making a meaty and delicious lasagna filled with that magical green her Marijuana.
What you need:
- About two ounces of weed. Use less if you aren’t sure
- 1 pound of ground beef
- A cup of water
- A can of spaghetti sauce
- 9 lasagna noodles
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Ricotta Cheese
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Ground the weed up beforehand. Make sure there are no lumps of weed because it will ruin the taste
- Cook ground beef and add salt for taste
- Add pepper if needed to improve the taste as well
- Add one can of spaghetti sauce and stir up the mixture
- Add one cup of water to the sauce mix to help thicken it up
- Stir it all up for about five to ten minutes until it’s nice and thick
- Pour ricotta cheese and mozzarella cheese in a bowl, and add an egg and then stir all that up
- Take some of the beef mixture and put it on the bottom of the oven dish, creating a small layer of mixture at the bottom. It makes the noodles not stick to the bottom of the dish.
- Once that’s done add three of the lasagna noodles to the dish, covering the ground beef mixture
- Add a bit of parmesan cheese to the noodles for flavour if you’d like
- After that add the first layer of the cheese sauce you made with the egg. Remember to only use about a third of the mixture because you’ll be making three layers of it.
- Now you can add the weed, using as much or as little as you’d like. How much of a flavour and effect the lasagna is going to have on you depends on how much weed you use. Don’t feel the need to use a full ounce (there are two layers of weed) if you don’t feel like you can handle it. Some people use more, some people use less.
- Add more meat sauce from the pan to cover everything. Use a good amount to make a proper layer this time.
- Add another layer of lasagne noodles
- Add another layer of parmesan cheese and ricotta/mozzarella cheese mix
- Add another layer of weed, again using as much or as little as you want.
- Add another layer of the meat sauce, use all that you have left as you’re coming up on the end.
- Add one last layer of noodles and press them down into the sauce
- Add one last layer of parmesan cheese
- Add one last layer of the cheese mix to cover everything
- Lastly add some extra shredded cheese on the top layer to give it that melted cheesy goodness
- Cook at 350 degrees for 45 minutes
- Serve up and enjoy
The next time someone tells you that you can’t make anything nutritious out of weed, keep in mind that you can make practically anything out of it, and now you know how to make lasagna. Everything tastes better coated in melted cheese, even weed.